Date Published: 20.4.20 20th April 2020
Publisher: Change Empire Books
F-Bomb Affirmations is the self-help book for people who are fed the f•ck up with the same old stories keeping them from reaching their dreams and goals.
In this insightful and entertaining book, self-proclaimed affirmation queen Natalie Stokell breaks down the brain science of why we achieve some of our goals but not others. In 11 easy-to-read chapters, you’ll learn:
• How beliefs are formed from a neuroscience perspective and how these beliefs filter your view of the world
• How to discover what stories are keeping you from reaching your goals, so you can push through these blocks and make some epic sh•t happen in your life
• How your brain works so you can start rewiring it for success and reach your goals faster
• What goals trigger your ‘not good enough’ stories and how to shift this so you can begin to feel worthy to receive
• Why swearing is actually good for you and how you can use it as an effective mindset tool
• How to create affirmations that actually work, so you can use them with confidence and create the life you were meant to live
By the end of F-Bomb Affirmations, you’ll understand how your brain works and how to work it. You’ll have five keys to supercharge your affirmations – and you’ll discover how to immediately start applying these keys to the things you want to be, do, and have in your life.
Everything is possible. Your dreams are within your reach. And you’ve got what it takes.
You are one f•cking incredible human.
Natalie Stokell lives and plays on the Sunshine Coast, Australia, with her partner, their two children, nine chickens, and seven alpacas. She has a master’s degree in psychology and has used affirmations for years to create the life of her dreams. Her affirmation recordings on SoundCloud have had over 219,317 plays. In this kickass book, she shares all her tips so that you too can change your life. You can find out more and connect with her at www.fbombaffirmations.com.
May 26 - La Libreria di Beppe - Spotlight
May 27 - Jazzy Book Reviews - Excerpt
May 28 - Tea Time and Books - Spotlight
May 29 - The Avid Reader - Interview
June 1 - Book Lover Blog - Spotlight
June 2 - Book Junkiez - Spotlight
June 3 - A Life Through Books - Interview
June 4 - The Bookworm Lodge - Spotlight
June 5 - B For Book Review - Excerpt
June 8 - Stephanie's Book Reviews - Spotlight
June 9 - Novel News Network - Review
June 10 - Nana's Book Reviews - Spotlight
June 11 - Texas Book Nook - Review
June 12 - Silver Dagger Scriptorium - Spotlight
June 13 - Dina Rae Writes Stuff - Spotlight
June 15 - My Reading Addiction - Interview
June 16 - Eclectic Moods - Spotlight
June 17 - Momma and Her Stories - Excerpt
June 18 - Momma Says to Read or Not to Read - Spotlight
June 19 - Book Reviews by Virginia Lee - Spotlight
June 22 - Sylv.net - Spotlight
June 23 - The Indie Express - Review
June 24 - Crossroads Reviews - Spotlight
June 25 - On a Reading Bender - Review
June 26 - RABT Reviews - Wrap Up
Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. positive affirmations for womenReplyDelete